Guidebooks for Your Spiritual Journey
Guidebooks can be a valuable tool as you embark on your journey of spiritual growth.
For You: My Handbook of Simple Spiritual Practices
My handbook for simple spiritual practices, You Are Simply Divine: Spiritual Practices for Divine Connectivity, is available in print and as an eBook on Amazon.com.
- Do you long for a deeper connection with your true inner Divine Self?
- Have you always wanted to have a consistent daily spiritual practice that fits your busy life?
- Do you want to meditate but don’t know how?
- Have you tried some form of meditation or spiritual practice and found that it wasn’t for you?
- Do you wonder if you are “doing it right”?
- Do you just want a spiritual practice that makes a difference and is simple?
If so, then you will love You Are Simply Divine. It will help you to find a spiritual practice that resonates with you, help you to get started, and to continue with a daily practice that makes a powerful difference in your life.
You will also find an entire chapter of You Are Simply Divine devoted to making the most of life challenges. Feedback from users has included gratitude for help in getting through some seriously tough times and appreciation for finally finding a spiritual practice that is doable on a daily basis.
I have also found these books helpful in my own spiritual journey.
Meditation for Dummies, 2nd edition, Stephan Bodain
8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind, Change Your Life, Victor Davich
The Gentle Art of Blessing, Pierre Pradervand
Blessing, the Art and Practice, David Spangler
Heart-Centered Metaphysics: a Deeper Look at Unity Teachings, Paul Hasselbeck
Handbook of Positive Prayer, Hypatia Hasbrouck
The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning, Ernest Kurtz and Katherine Ketchum
The Power of Intention, Wayne Dyer
Assertiveness for Earth Angels, Doreen Virtue