A Classic Wedding Tailored for You
Your wedding day is among the most important of your life. To prepare for this day, I ask that we meet in person at least once so that I can fully understand your needs and desires and work with you to achieve them. I ask that we stay in close contact, by phone and email, as we plan and prepare for your wedding. This allows flexibility in planning and preparation and ensures that, whatever last-minute issues arise, you can relax and enjoy this most important and meaningful day.
For inquiries and scheduling, please contact me by email at email@example.com or call me at 505-318-2128. If I am not available when you call, please leave a voicemail with your name and number, or text me, and I will get back to you as soon as I am able. I am happy to meet with you in person or on the phone to explore options for a wedding officiant.
Your Classic Wedding
I provide the following services to help you plan and prepare for your wedding:
- One or more in-person meetings with you and your partner to identify your requirements for your wedding ceremony.
- Attention to wedding details at your request, such as:
- The logistics for your processional
- Honoring special people during your wedding ceremony
- Your bridal party
- Special touches to make your ceremony unique
- Coordination with your wedding planner
- Coordination with musicians and singers
- Personalized vows, written at your request
- Travel to and from your wedding venue with the city limits of Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, or Santa Fe, or either of two local casinos
Planning a simple wedding, elopement or vow renewal?
See my Simple Wedding category ... less detail, same high quality at a lower rate.
Classic Wedding Fee Schedule
The fee schedule for classic weddings is as follows:
- Weddings with fewer than 60 guests: $250
- Weddings with 60 or more guests: $295
- Classic Weddings in Santa Fe: $425
A $150 deposit, part of the total fee, is required to hold the date and time of your ceremony.
After we have scheduled the date and time of your ceremony, you may pay by credit card, by cash in person, or mail a check or money order to:
Rev. OMalley/Celebrating Life LLC
5901J Wyoming Blvd. NE, #211
Albuquerque, NM 87109
All deposits are for the date and time of your wedding as specified and are non-refundable if you cancel the specified date, time and place for any reason. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before the ceremony are charged in full, including the 7 percent New Mexico gross receipts tax.
Additional expenses: Are over and above the wedding officiant ceremony fee and include such items as parking costs, tram fees, travel outside the Albuquerque, NM, area, and rehearsal fees. For details, please call 505-318-2128.